"Carlos Velasco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have commented these lines and compiled:
>
>       /* if we're running as a daemon, close other file descriptors. */
>       if (debug_flag =3D=3D FALSE) {
>               close(STDIN_FILENO);
>               close(STDOUT_FILENO);
>               close(STDERR_FILENO);
>       }
>
> It works, although I don't know why this fail.

  Hmm... It looks like something is closing stdout (or whatever),
opening it as the acct_fd, and then this code closes it.  That's bad.

  It's also weird that it happens only on Solaris.

  I'll fix the code in src/main/radiusd.c.  It looks to me like there
are 2-3 sections of code trying to do the same thing, which is
probably where the bug comes from.

  The CVS snapshot from tonight should have the fix.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html