Check your /etc/services - if it doesn't define ports for RADIUS, then it
will use the default 1645, 1646.
And portslave is assuming the new port of 1812.

So, you have to change one of them to use the correct port; the addresses
are fine.

> [...]
> #  Cache /etc/passwd, /etc/shadow, and /etc/group
> #
> #  The default is to NOT cache them.  However, caching them can
> #  speed up system authentications by a substantial amount.
> #
> # allowed values: {no, yes}
> cache = no
> # Reload the cache every 600 seconds (10mins). 0 to disable.
> cache_reload = 600
>
> #
> #  Define the locations of the normal passwd, shadow, and
> #  group files.
> #
> #  'shadow' is commented out by default, because not all
> #  systems have shadow passwords.
> #
> passwd = /etc/passwd
> # shadow = /etc/shadow
> group = /etc/group
>

> #
> #  Where the 'wtmp' file is located.
> #  This will be moved to it's own module soon..
> #
> radwtmp = ${logdir}/radwtmp
> }
>
> # EAP module for all EAP related authentications
> eap {
> # Invoke the default supported EAP type when
> # EAP-Identity response is received
> #   default_eap_type = md5
>
> # Default expiry time to clean the EAP list,
> # It is maintained to co-relate the
> # EAP-response for each EAP-request sent.
> #   timer_expire     = 60
>
> # Supported EAP-types
> md5 {
> }
> }
>
> #  This module supports SAMBA passwd file authorization
> #  and MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2 authentication
> mschap {
> # if given passwd shows location of
> # SAMBA passwd file
> # passwd = /etc/smbpasswd
>
> # authtype value, if present, will be used
> # to overwrite (or add) Auth-Type during
> # authorization. Normally should be MS-CHAP
> authtype = MS-CHAP
>
> # if ignore_password set to yes mschap will
> # ignore password set by any other module during
> # authorization and will always use password file
> # ignore_password = yes
> }
> #  This module definition allows you to use LDAP for
> #  authorization and authentication (Auth-Type = LDAP)
> #  See doc/rlm_ldap for description of configuration options
> #  and sample authorize{} and authenticate{} blocks
> ldap {
> server = "ldap.your.domain"
> # identity = "cn=admin,o=My Org,c=UA"
> # password = mypass
> basedn = "o=My Org,c=UA"
> filter = "(uid=%u)"
> start_tls = no
> # default_profile = "cn=radprofile,ou=dialup,o=My Org,c=UA"
> # profile_attribute = "radiusProfileDn"
> access_group = "cn=clients,ou=dialup,o=My Org,c=UA"
> access_attr = "dialupAccess"
> dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap

"(|(&(objectClass=GroupOfNames)(member=%{Ldap-UserDn}))(&(objectClass=GroupO
> [...]
>

> # Pre-accounting. Look for proxy realm in order of realms, then
> # acct_users file, then preprocess (hints file).
> preacct {
> suffix
> files
> preprocess
> }
>

> # Accounting. Log to detail file, and to the radwtmp file, and maintain
> # radutmp.
> accounting {
> # acct_unique
> detail
> # counter
> unix
> radutmp
> # sradutmp
> }
>

> # Session database, used for checking Simultaneous-Use. The radutmp module
> # handles this
> session {
> radutmp
> }
>
> # pslave.conf Here is the sample server configuration file.
> #
> # Version: 2002.01.10
>
> # IP address - if left empty, uses the IP address of the system
(hostname).
> # This is used as the "local" address for SLIP and PPP connections.
> #
> # used to be conf.ipno
> all.loc_host 192.168.1.2
>
> # If you set this to "yes", you can always login locally by putting a '!'
> # before your loginname. Useful for emergencies when the RADIUS server is
> down.
> #
> all.locallogins no
>
> # Logging stuff - this program can use a remote syslog daemon if needed.
> # If you want to log locally leave the "syslog" field empty. The facility
> # field is an integer between 0 and 7 and sets the syslog facility to
> # local0-local7.
> #
> #all.syslog logger.someisp.com
> all.syslog
> all.facility 2
>
> # Directory where your scripts that set up IP filtering (typically using
> # ipfwadmin) are stored. To invoke them, just add the RADIUS-attribute
> # Framed-Filter-Id = "foo" to your profile, where foo is the name of
script.
> #
> all.filterdir /usr/local/etc/filters
>
> ## The all entry is used as a template for all others. This means that
> ## setting all.debug to "2", you set s0.debug, s1.debug, s2.debug etc.
> ## to "2". It also means that all these settings can be overridden on a
> ## per-port basis below.
>
> # Debugging output to syslog. Set to 0, 1, or 2.  2 is pretty verbose.
> #
> all.debug 2
>
> # Authentication type - either "radius" or "none".
> #
> all.authtype    radius
>
> # Default is to accept NULL passwords when doing radius authentication.
Set
> # to "0" or "1". This option does not have effect on non-radius
> # authentication - i.e. if "authtype" is "none" or if you do a local
login.
> #
> all.radnullpass yes
>
> # Authentication host and accounting host. We can have 2 of both. The
> # first one is always tried three times before switching to the second
one.
> # They are alternately tried after that, upto maximum 10 times in total.
> # Timeout is 3 seconds per query.
> #
> all.authhost1  psinergybbs.com
> all.accthost1  psinergybbs.com
> #all.authhost1 mainhost.someisp.com
> #all.accthost1 mainhost.someisp.com
> #all.authhost2 backuphost.someisp.com
> #all.accthost2 backuphost.someisp.com
>
> # Timeout when waiting for response for an authentication or accounting
> # requests. The default is 3 seconds.
> #
> all.radtimeout 3
>
> # The shared secret for RADIUS.
> #
> all.secret testing123
>
> # Default protocol and host.
> #
> all.protocol ppp
>
> # Default IP stuff. If you end the "rem_host" with a "+", the portnumber
> will
> # be added to the IP number. The IP number of a port is used when the
RADIUS

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html