We are working fine with Qwest, Genuity, Broadwing, et al...but for some
reason, we can't get our SMTP filters to take on UUNET.  I've seen other
radius servers have issues with the padding length of the Ascend Data
Filter....that it should be no longer than 26 bytes.  Anyone had
experience or have a patch?

DEFAULT HINT =="foo.com"
        Session-Timeout = 28802,
        Idle-Timeout = 902,
        X-Ascend-Idle-Limit = 902,
        X-Ascend-Maximum-Time = 28802,
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward tcp est",
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward dstip 10.1.1.0/24",
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in drop tcp dstport = 25",
        Ascend-Data-Filter += "ip in forward"

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html