I got a large number of messages like below on the radius proxy.
The request from one out of two radius proxy radius is unable to authenticate (even
the input password is correct).  The number of accounting was also droppend sharpenly.
I try to read the source code. But I can't get idea.
Please help.

I changed increased the min_spare_servers, max_requests.
Note : Port 1646 is the accounting port of authentication radius server

on proxy radius (radius.log)

Fri Feb  8 09:50:42 2002 : Error: Dropping conflicting authentication packet from
client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1646 - ID: 254

I also got the below message on the authentrication radiuse server (radius.log)

Feb  8 06:24:23 2002 : Info: Sending duplicate authentication reply to client
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1607 - ID: 62
Fri Feb  8 07:29:57 2002 : Info: Sending duplicate authentication reply to
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1607 - ID: 72
Fri Feb  8 08:48:59 2002 : Info: Sending duplicate authentication reply to client
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1607 - ID: 74

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html