I did an upgrade today and it would not run after I upgraded it, it was missing some
.so lib files, so I tried to revert to my backup, and now nothing authenticates.

I was wondering if anyone can give me some QUICK descisive steps on how to get
authenticating via mysql , do i need extra modules running or anything., etc etc

Or point me to some existing docs on how to do so, I have had a horrible morning, this
was a production radius server, and with customer calls and all, I can hardly put
together a full thought, so If anyone could help Id appreciate it.

Thanks
Tim

.

-