Are you using realms?  If so, you'll need to get a current CVS
snapshot.  Even v 0.4 will not work. (radutmp stores the username with the
realm stripped, but the checksimul routine looks for usernames without the
realm stripped).

There are *lots* of fixes to the SQL handling code, even since v 0.4.  I'd
recommend setting up a test server with the latest CVS to see if it works
for you.

Randy Moore
Axion Information Technologies, Inc.

email     [EMAIL PROTECTED]