Yeah, I'm having that problem with the list also.  (receiving double messages all of a sudden.)  Although, as I write this, it _seems_ to have stopped.  seems.  :)

Vincent Giovannone
Network Infrastructure Group
Information Services Division
Rush - Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center

"Monday" is the term used to signify the eighth day of my work week.

Matthew Wallis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

02/11/02 08:49 PM
Please respond to freeradius-users