"Scott Pell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I just noticed something else:

> > Trying update and install this port...getting the following: ===>
> > freeradius-devel-20010310 is forbidden: Remotely exploitable buffer

  Does FreeBSD *really* include the March, 2001 version snapshot of
the server?

  If so, why?  That is NOT from an official release, it appears to be
from a CVS snapshot!

  If FreeBSD is including a CVS snapshot of FreeRADIUS in their
'ports' section, then they SHOULD NOT include a version that's nearly
a year old.  They should upgrade it to the latest snapshot, which has
been fixed for almost 3 months now.

  We will have an official release soon which "officially" fixes the
problem.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html