Hi,

You can't install freradius because you don't have all library needed already
installed. I resolved the same problem by indicating what additional modules -
additional but needed - I wan't also to compile and install. Here are comand
lines I wrote :

#./configure  --with-static-modules="unix preprocess realm acct_unique always
attr_filter attr_rewrite chap detail dictionary example fastusers files mschap
ns_mta_md5 radutmp sql x99_token" --enable-ltdl-install --with-mysql-lib-
dir=/var/lib -with-mysql-dir=/usr/bin

# make

#make install

For library needed I compare modules in src/modules whith "# cat ld.so.cache",
and I put those not already installed...

To launch the application :

# /usr/local/sbin/radiusd

The next step will be to install it like a service... But Idon't know do that
for the moment...

Hope it help.