> Hello,
> I am working on an init script for RH. Anyone have a sys5 init
script
> they would like to share? I am trying to look at some different
ideas
> (other than the one sent in the tarball) and more ideas would
greatly
> help my work.

Here is one from Cistron I left in place after I upgraded to
freeradius.  Don't know how it differs from one in tarball but here
you go.

#!/bin/sh
# radiusd
# radiusd       Start the radius daemon.
#
#               This is a script suitable for the Redhat Linux distribution.
#               Copy it to /etc/rc.d/init.d/radiusd.init and
#               use tksysv or your favorite runlevel editor to start it
#               at runlevel 3
#
# chkconfig: 345 98 10

# Source function library.
. /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions

RADIUSD=/usr/local/sbin/radiusd
WATCHER=/usr/local/sbin/radwatch
LOCKF=/var/lock/subsys/radiusd

test -f $RADIUSD || exit 0
test -f /etc/raddb/clients || exit 0

case "$1" in
  start)
        [ -f /var/log/radutmp ] || touch /var/log/radutmp
        echo -n 'Starting RADIUSD server: '
        if [ -x $WATCHER ]
        then
                daemon $WATCHER $RADIUSD -y