Hi Vector,

It sounds like you are on the right track and probably pretty close.

The problem is probably in either your 'radiusd.conf' file or your
'users' file.

In my radiusd.conf file, I use:
authorize {
         preprocess
#       counter
         attr_filter
         suffix
         files
         sql
}
authenticate {
         sql
}

In my users file, I have the following:

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Sql
         Fall-Through = 1

The important bit (I think) is to have 'files' before 'sql' in the
authorize section so that the "Auth-Type" gets set to 'Sql' in your
'users' file.

Hope this helps.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html