Please pardon my ignorance, but...

I'm new to ldap and radius, so perhaps this has already been done, but
I don't see anything in the radius docs about using LDAPS.  From
what I can see, I have roll my own implementation of using secure ldap.
If true, thanks.  If not true, please let me know where I've missed
the references.

The version I'm using is: radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 0.4, for host i686-pc-linux-gnu,
built on Feb  7 2002 at 14:27:48

Thanks,

ted

--
    Ted Frohling (TF30-ARIN)                   The University of Arizona
    520.621.4834     Security Incident Response Team       CCIT Room 126