All,

I was wondering if you could give me some direction? I work for an ISP and
we are in the process of implementing a new Radius server (Redhat 7.2 w/
FreeRadius 0.4). We currently have many directed realms and a few other
proxy realms that are running on a Win32 platform. This new Radius server is
going to be used as a dedicated proxy server that will handle all requests
coming in from one of our partner networks (UUnet) and forward those
requests to the existing Win32 servers. The problem that I'm having is when
the access-accept-packet is returned to UUnet it is adding an additional
attribute "proxy state [33]". Is their some way that I can filter this
attribute out?

Thanks,

David Birkbeck
Network Engineer