Guillermo Schimmel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sorry for posting this another time, but I don't know what to do.
..
> >     The only problem that we had was that yesterday, we restarted our postgres
> > server, and with no errors, our accounting died. So, we lost all the
> > records of about 8 hours. Obviously, the connection between radiusd and
> > postgres died and it never came back.

  There was a patch posted a few months ago, which did re-connects for
Postgres.  I've taken a quick look at it, and posted an updated
version at:

  http://www.striker.ottawa.on.ca/~aland/postgresql.patch

  I don't use postgres, so this patch isn't guaranteed to compile.
You may have to poke at it a bit to get it to work.  But if it does
work for you, I'll add it in to the server.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html