Hi all,

I am running FreeRADIUS 0.3.  It is implemented in multiple POP locations
with many different types of NAS equipment.  I seem to be having
difficulties with 3 specific types of NAS:
Cisco 5200
Cisco 5300
PortMaster PM3

The trouble is that this equipment is not returning the class attribute in
accounting packets; a big problem when trying to support username
collision.

In the case of the Portmasters, I am aware that ComOS 3.8 or higher is
required in order to support the class attribute; in the case of the
Ciscos, I have thus been unable to establish any conclusive pattern.  I
thus have a couple of specific questions:

1.
I have several Portmasters which do have the upgrade to ComOS 3.8 but
which are still not handling the class attribute.  What might I be
overlooking on the NAS configurations?
2.
I have Cisco 5200 and 5300 NAS equipment which also does not seem to
handle class attribute.  All IOS is above 11.1, so I believe this should
be supported with no trouble.  Please advise on anything psecial I should
look for and change in the configuration of this equipment.

I have done hours and hours of searching on my own for these answers; I
will be incredibly grateful to anyone who can lead me in the right
direction.

Thanks.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html