Hi,

We have encountered the following issue with version 4 of the freeradius server (it
works fine with version 3) :

We send an Accounting-On request to the server, and expect for the pair
'Acct-Status-Type = Accounting-On' in the reply.
So, our acct_users file just contains the following lines :
DEFAULT          Acct-Status-Type == Accounting-On
                 Acct-Status-Type = Accounting-On

The server is replying to our request, but never join the value/pair attribute that we
expect in its reply.
And yet, the rule in acct_users was matched, as we can see in the server output
attached.

Freeradius 0.4 was compiled with the following options given to the configure script:
./configure --enable-developer
--prefix=/home/clefranc/RADIUS/local_freeradius-server_installation
--enable-strict-dependencies --without-
rlm_krb5 --without-rlm_ldap --without-rlm_sql_postgresql --without-rlm_x99_token

Redhat linux 6.2
gcc 2.95.3
ld 2.9.5
glibc 2.1.3