"gcao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C1CAAE.A2F574C0
>
> aGVsbG8saSdtIG5ldyB0byB0aGUgbGlzdCBhbmQgYWxzbyBuZXcgdG8gcmFkaXVzLg0KaSBzcGVu

  Bleah.  Mime to the list isn't nice.  Double-encoded text+html text
is worse.

  Anyways...

> hello,i'm new to the list and also new to radius.
> i spend three months to read the source code,but
> there are lots of things which i don't understand.
> for example ,in authentication,why do like that?

  Because it's the best way.

> please tell me the thinking about it.thanks.my

  Uh... right.

  The comments in the source make it clear what the code is doing.
The documentation in the configuration files makes it clear what they
mean.

  Between the two, you should be able to figure out what's going on.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html