>> Also the log files radutmp and radwtmp are not being generated. Hence
>> radwho does not show any logged in users.

>  <shrug>  Look at the debug messages to see why.

The debug messages show :

Module: Loaded radutmp
 radutmp: filename = "/usr/local/var/log/radius/radutmp"
 radutmp: username = "%{User-Name}"
 radutmp: perm = 384
 radutmp: callerid = yes
Module: Instantiated radutmp (radutmp)
unix: radwtmp = "/usr/local/var/log/radius/radwtmp"
<<<<<<<<

Doesnt give much insight into why the radutmp and radwtmp files are not being
generated.
radius.log is being generated now - it was a configuration issue.

I am using freeRADIUS version 0.4 downloaded on 9th March.'02

Regards,
Anchal

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.