Thomas Keitel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok .. what would the corresponding entry in the users file look like?

  That really depends on what you want to do.  Read the 'users' file
for examples.  There's no point in me posting the same examples here.

> The attribute reported in radacct details is Attr-130482178, but I don't
> see any attribute style information in the debug output during the auth
> phase when I enable radius authentication on the router.

  That's because accounting is different than authentication.

  And that attribute (whatever it is) has nothing to do with the user
groups you want, precisely *because* it's sent in an accounting
packet.  The user has already logged in, so you can't use that
attribute to authenticate them.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html