I am running version 0.5 and am trying to set it up using the group settings
in radius to disallow access from a certain unix group of hosts. When I add
the group setting to radius to disallow users from group "mailbox" from
authenticating. All of a sudden the MaxTNT starts denying all connections.
It seems as tho the TNT does not like seeing that group attribute at all. Has
anybody managed to get this to work on a TNT Max?