Hello,

I've been testing out the 0.5 release.  But now it seems to not let me
auth to sql.  I've looked over the messages to the list over the last
bit, and noticed others with the same problem.  The "answers" didn't
seem clear to me, so perhaps I can beg some more help.

Under 0.4 I had
(in radiusd.conf):
authenticate {
       authtype LDAPORSQL {
               group {
                       sql {
                               fail     = 1
                               notfound = 2
                               noop     = return
                               ok       = return
                               updated  = return
                               reject   = 3
                               userlock = return
                               invalid  = return
                               handled  = return
                               notfound = return
                       }
                       ldap {
                               fail     = 1
                               notfound = 2
                               noop     = return
                               ok       = return
                               updated  = return
                               reject   = 3
                               userlock = return
                               invalid  = return
                               handled  = return
                               notfound = return
                       }
               }
       }
}

(in users):
DEFAULT        Auth-Type := LDAPORSQL
        Fall-Through = 1

This would allow me to auth to either LDAP or SQL.  But in 0.5, ""SQL"
modules aren't allowed in 'authenticate' sections -- they have no such
method."

How do I do what I want to do now?  What should I put in my
"authenticate" section of radiusd.conf (if sql can't be there any
more)?  What should I put in my "users" file?

Thanks,
Dan

--
- Dan Perik