From: Hunter, Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 1:04 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: SNMP

What is the exact mib that I need to query...What I would like to do is radius server statistics for various clients access the radius server.

I added the OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.1.3.1. to the snmpd.conf file and I still do not get a response...I am trying to query that mib, is there another one that I should try to query?

Thank you,

Ray Hunter
Firmware Engineer

ENTERASYS NETWORKS