At 04:44 PM 3/27/2002 -0800, Justin Ainsworth wrote:
> > This part looks fine, though I'd recommend not using the
> > actual realm names for the module instances.
> >

>Ok.  I changed the names.  We now have:
>sunset.net -> suffix
>IPASS ->        prefix

That's more logical.  You are defining how realms are specified in
'radiusd.conf' not what the actual realms are.

> > >authorize {
> > >         preprocess
> > >         sunset.net
> > >         IPASS
> >
> > And this tells it to look for 'sunset.net' first, which it
> > does, and strips it and proxies it.  Reverse the order here
> > and you'll get the behaviour you are looking for.
>
>I have tried that.  So this would be the order:
>
>authorize {
>         preprocess
>         prefix
>         suffix
>}

That should be what you want.

>So, I decided to comment out the "suffix", and it starts proxying
>correctly.  But as soon as I uncomment the suffix, no matter which order
>they are in, the proxying stops working.  And it works the other way by
>commenting out the prefix, and leaving the suffix in place.

What does debug say ( radiusd -x -x -x ) about the part where it is
checking the realms?

>So, I guess my question is, In order for me to proxy one realm that has
>a prefix and needs to NOT be stripped, and another realm, that has a
>suffix and needs to be stripped, how should I setup my authorize group?

Nope, it should work the way you have it setup now.  See what the debug
output says.  That may give you a clue what the problem is.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \        Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html