Hello!

 Now I am writing freeradius module for our billing system.
 I do it because I wanna get all ability to manage all operations
 with users and NASes. :) Our database is highly tailored.
 My module works with freeradius versions from 0.3 to 0.5.

 So, my question about Ascend MAX 4060 & Acct-Termination-Cause
 radius attribute.

 I have a MAX4060 for test new version of billing system.
 When radius receive an accounting stop I look for
 Acct-Termination-Cause || Ascend-Disconnect-Cause attr. And I got
 Ascend-Disconnect-Cause pair with string value. But in the "Ascend
 MAX Radius Configuration Guide" I see that radius can give me string
 with integer value. ;)

 For example:
 Ascend-Disconnect-Cause = PPP-Rcv-Terminate-Req

 I want to get:
 Ascend-Disconnect-Cause = 45

 Can you tell me how can I get it?

 Thank you very much.