I installed freeradius-0.5 on a Sparc system running Solaris 8 last week.
Since then, I have been trying to get it to work with our routers.  Our
routers do speak radius, and do make the proper request to the server.  The
server then looks up the user and verifies everything and sends an Accept
message back to the router.  So far, so good.  However, our router is
expecting an attribute/value pair to come back in the form Priv/0x8007aaa or
some such.  I created a dictionary for this one attribute, but when I try to
use it, radius either ignores it or sends it back with the wrong name.  How
do I go about adding my own attribute and ensuring that radius will
accept/use it?

TIA,

Max

-