On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 11:37:14AM +0600, Dr. Muhammad Masroor Ali wrote:
> rules we have put something like allow packets to ports 1645 and
> 1646 tcp + udp only from NAS IP. But, as soon as firewall is
> activated, users start getting invalid login. All outgoing ports
> are open.

No need for TCP, RADIUS is UDP only.

Please make sure this machine can do DNS lookups.  Your firewall is
probably blocking incoming DNS response packets.  If this doesn't
help you could post your firewall rules here, but that's kind of off
topic.

--
Mojahed
System Administrator, Agni Systems Limited