After searching for many hours, I am still not certain whether this is
possible with FreeRADIUS 0.5.  Can FreeRADIUS be configured to respond
to an authenication request with a unique IP address from a pool on the
RADIUS server (I read a snippet somewhere that instructed me to get the
latest CVS snapshot and it would have this feature)?  I have it
configured now to use the Framed-Pool and Framed-IP-Address
(255.255.255.254) combination to get the NAS to do the assignment.  Is
that a better way to do it anyway?

Thanks for any help, sorry for revisiting...
Rob

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html