Can someone help me configure Free Radius to authenticate Mac Addresses for
my wireless network. Below is a list of what I have done so far.

1. Free Radius is compiled and running.

2. I have the ip addresses of my access points in the clients.conf file
which I'm suppose to have I believe.

3. I tried adding a couple of MAC Addresses to the users file, but I can't
seem to get it to work it see's me trying to authenticate but it don't
authenticate.  If someone could help me out with this I would appreciate.  A
clip of someone users file and clients.conf file will help, just so I can
make sure I have the format correct..

I tried looking for information on the net in regards to this topic, but I
had no luck.  The information you people have been giving me so far has been
helpful, but I still can't seem to get it to work right.  Thanks in advance.