-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kostas
Kalevras
Sent: 16 April 2002 22:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Setting Time Limits under dial-up admin...

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Peter Santiago wrote:

> Kostas,
>
> I use sql database...  using user_edit.php3...
>
> These two attributes are uncommented in the user_edit.attr file...
however,
> they will not show up the user_edit page, even when using the drop down
box
> of add attribute.... I am using freeradius 0.4
>
> Max-Daily-Session               Daily Limit (secs)
> Max-Weekly-Session              Weekly Limit (secs)

Go to sql.attrmap and change the two lines:

checkItem       Max-Daily-Session               Max-Daily-Session
checkItem       Max-Weekly-Session              Max-Weekly-Session

to read

checkItem       Max-Daily-Session               none
checkItem       Max-Weekly-Session              none

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece