Sinnwell Wolfgang EXT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But I found a new problem: length of Tunnel-Password
> seems to be wrong.
> If I understand the RFC 2868 then the password attr
> length must be 21 (minimum: type=1 + length=1 + tag=1 + salt=2 + pw_string=16).

  I'm not sure that the tag has to be there.

http://www.freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2868.html#Tunnel-Password

> The Access-Accept contains a password attr
> with length 20. It seems that the tag isn't included.

  Hmm... it looks like you're right.  The Tunnel-Password *requires*
that the tag is there.

  Damn, I hate standards with umpteen confusion options.

  I'll fix the code.

  Hmm... the rad_decode() function in src/main/radius.c explicitely
skips over the tag, too.  So until the code is fixed, the server won't
inter-operate with itself.

  <sigh>  We need some automated regression tests.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html