Bjorn Nordbo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now, this is progress! When I include all the neccesary libraries by
> exporting the LIBS variable set to "-lldap -llber -lsocket -lrt -lnsl
> -lresolv -lssl -lcrypto" it compiles. Note that I use OpenSSL and
> libx509 seems to be included in libssl.

  I don't know why it wouldn't work in the 'configure' script.  That
already checks for -lssl -lresolv, etc.

  Can you look at the 'config.log' file from a failed configure
attempt, and see *where* it's failing to link to the libraries?

> FreeRADIUS start fine, connects to the server and handles a request
> just fine, before it dumps core:

  Hmm..  can you run gdb?  See 'doc/BUGS'

  That looks like a simple bug to fix.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html