On Mon, 6 May 2002, John wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is kind of a long email, but I wanted to give all the information that I think
> YOU(tm) will need.  Unfortunately I'm on a sort of time-crunch to get this up and
> running, so I will try and get as
> much information in per message as possible.  I imagine I'll probably get the
> solution in a 1-line reply ( put the line: use-groups = yes into your config and it
> should be good. ;)

Well it most probably will :-)
Do you have the unix module in your accounting section? It is needed for the
radwtmp file (although that should be on a module of it's own). If yes try
removing it. The unix module has a groupcmp function of it's own which
overrides the one registered by the ldap module.

Alan is it ok if I go on and add an Ldap-Group attribute for ldap group
membership?

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece