Are there any plans to have a post authentication module section?
What about a post-proxy (Just before you send the radius packet back to
the NAS)?

By the looks of the code it would take a bit to implement, but I can see
alot of potential with it.

For example with the ippool stuff. From what I understand a user we get
assigned an IP before the radius server knows if their password is
correct. This could be a big whole for IP leaks.

- Simon

Simon Allard (Senior Tool Monkey)
IHUG
Ph (09) 358-5067   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message.....

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html