Marco Steinacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This setup will only works if you only do non conflicting updates between the
> tables.  In other words, if you insert data in A and C, you should never
> insert a row in A that may have a conflicting key with a row insert in C.
> You should also not update the sam rows on two servers if the order in which
> the updates are applied matters.  Note that the log format has changed in
> Version 3.23.26 so that pre-3.23.26 slaves will not be able to read it.
> --- snip ---
>
> So the question is now: Does the mysql-module of radiusd take care of the
> potential problems mentioned above?

  That's not really the right question.  The mysql module simply logs
whatever it receives in RADIUS packets.

  So the question is really "Does my configuration of RADIUS clients
and servers work in this way."

  Unless you're sending duplicate RADIUS packets to 2 or more servers,
then your will NEVER have conflicting mysql updates.  Note, however,
that server fail-over means that RADIUS packets may be duplicated.

  e.g. The NAS tries server 1 (receives the packet, but network
problems prevent the NAS from seeing the reply), so the NAS tries
server 2, with the same data.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html