On Fri, 10 May 2002, Ben Casado wrote:

> Guys;
>
> Every so often I need to reboot the server because the system accepts the
> requests, authenticates the users, but it doesn't assign anymore addresses.
>
> The client dies as ppp cannot complete.................
>

> Any suggestions????
>

> Ben

>From what i 've seen from the logs you 've sent the access server will send a
NAS-Identifier attribute and not a NAS-IP-Address attribute in Access and
Accounting requests. I 've changed the module to be able to handle this case
(the key is now a string instead of an uint32). Do a cvs update and see how it
works. Remember though to first delete the ip pool databases you may have since
their structure has changed.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece