Kostas-

Thanks for your response. Now, what to do with the groupname items? If I
comment them out, I end up with:

rlm_ldap: performing search in o=CTTEL,c=US, with filter (uid=gozilla)
rlm_ldap: checking if remote access for gozilla is allowed by
radiusClass
rlm_ldap: checking user membership in dialup-enabling group
radiusClass=AnalogUser
radius_xlat:  'radiusClass=AnalogUser'
radius_xlat:  '(uid=gozilla)'
rlm_ldap: performing search in radiusClass=AnalogUser, with filter
(uid=gozilla)
rlm_ldap: ldap_search() failed: No such object

My goal is- if (obviously) username and password match, then see if the
user is an AnalogUser (radiusClass=AnalogUser). If so- then allow them
access.

Should I make my filter be (&(uid=%u)(radiusClass=AnalogUser))?

Thanks again...

Michael

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html