hi

>   No, the problem is in the server.  If you have
> time/interest/whatever, you can try tracking down exactly what
> attributes are added to the list of config items, and when.

I have both :) I will try... I think it would be better to try the
newest snapshot first... Then: question to the list - DOES ANYBODY HAVE
EAP/MD5 WORKING? Could you provide me your configuration details in that
case? Any tricks?

>   Once the 'users' file adds the User-Password attribute properly,
> then the EAP module should be able to find it.  However, this may
> require breaking backwards compatibility a bit.  That doesn't bother
> me too much, though.

Ok, where should I begin?

artur

--
Artur Hecker                                 Groupe Accès et Mobilité
hecker[at]enst[dot]fr                     Département Informatique et Réseaux