At 11:09 AM 5/30/2002 +0200, Simon wrote:
>On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 10:10:41AM +0200, Dirk Tanneberger wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a problem with accounting update packets.
> > I use freeradius 0.5 with mysql authentification and accounting.
> > Start- and stop-records are write correctly in the database, but when
> > the router send accounting updates, these will not add correct into the
> database.
> > In sqltrace.sql I see, that the server will do an update,  but the
> field UserName leave
> > blank and the update wouldn't exec.
>
>Could one of the developers please take a look at the patch sent to
>-devel so this could perhaps be integrated?

This patch was integrated yesterday, so it exists in the snapshot for
last night, and all current CVS builds.

Thank you very much for submitting the patch!  :)

-Chris

--
    \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                   \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html