"Russell Premont" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have made it little farther than before. Iwent into the src/modlues/stable
> file and removed the
> rlm_eap line but now I get the following error. I have also tried removing
> the sql line and the
> without switch but it gives me the same results.

  I think something's really broken with your system.  I've seen the
server build on Solaris without any problems.

> gcc  -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -g -
> Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-pr
> ototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -I../.
> ./include  -c rlm_sql.c -o rlm_sql.o
> In file included from rlm_sql.c:48:
> rlm_sql.h:19: ltdl.h: No such file or directory

  Th issue is that ltdl.h is *included* with the server.  If it can't
be found, then you've told it to NOT use the one shipped with the
server, in the hope that you already have one installed.

  It appears that you don't have libtool (and thus ltdl.h) installed.
Your ONLY option is to use the one shipped with the server.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html