Hi,

I am trying to migrate from ICRadius to Freeradius because ICRadius lacks of PPTP/MSCHAP authentication. To make mysql database compatible I created the "op" column in every table as freeradius schema defines. But I still have this column with NULL values.

While doing testing I haven't been able to use the radcheck table the way I have it setup for ICRadius. One of the differences I have found is that ICRadius can keep encrypted passwords by using AUTH-TYPE = Crypt-Local attribute. Freeradius was not able to use that attribute.

These are my questions: Where can I find information on how "op" field works and what values should I have? Is there a way to have encrypted password in the database?

Any
Thanks
Pedro