Simon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm looking into porting radrelay from cistron 1.6.6 to freeradius.
> Is there any work already being done on this front? No use duplicating
> the effort.

  No one else is working on it, so far.

> Is there any interest in seeing this done? I'd have use for it myself,
> but I'm curious whether it would be generally useful or not.

  It would be generally useful.  See also the locking of the 'detail'
file in Cistron.  radrelay and the server have to be careful about how
they interact.

  Also, FreeRADIUS can re-name the detail directory on the fly, by
translating day/month/etc into the file name.  It would be nice for
radrelay to do this too.  But the first version doesn't have to do it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html