I know this service is mainly for Free Radius questions but I figured since this product was written for FreeRadius that someone on here has had experience using it.

I have FreeRadius successfully working with MySQL for Authorization and PAP for authentication. The system works great and I'm very happy. I'm now trying to bring a web front online for added administration convenience. I have Dialup Admin installed and it seems to be working fine, however it's not pulling any information from the MySQL database and tables. I've looked over the admin.conf file many a times and short of the basic configuration changes are there any major changes that any of you had to make before this would begin to work.

Thanks,

Chris DeRamus
HQ VPN Administrator
Verizon