Hi All,

I needed to compile freeradius with the option --with-snmp=no
to make it work.

Now, I have a realy weird situation.
I use freeradius-0.5 with FreeBSD-4.3-RELEASE.
So, I added a Born shell script in rc.d dir to start radiusd
on startup. It just call /usr/local/sbin/radiusd.

The problem is that the users don't authenticate, so, I kill
radiusd process and execute radiusd -X and the user start
authenticating.
Ctrl-C and start radiusd, the users don't authenticate.
Kill radiusd and start radiusd -X, the user authnticate perfectly... :-/

I have no ideia about what can make this happen.
Does anyone of you would have any idea about it?

Thank's
Ronan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html