> > I need to log the Framed-IP-Address attribute. Where can I enable to log
> > it in non-debugging mode?
> > In -x mode I can see it in my logs, but to many other things I don't
> > need to know as well.
> Use Exec-Program-Wait on acct_user with -f parameter.

I'm sorry for not telling you all of my setup:

I don't get any accounting packets from the NASes. The NASes forward their
packets to another RADIUS server not under my control and this server
forwards only the auth packets to my server. And it attaches a hint which ip
address will be given to the user, if I will state an auth ok.

If I'm totally wrong and your suggestion works with my setup, please excuse
my ignorance... :)

Philipp

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html