Greetings all

    I hope someone can help me.  We are trying to get some wholesale dialups
from a company, and they just sprung on us that they are a chap environment.
THey claimed that our client should be able to force pap, but that has not
been the case thus far..Is there an easy way to do that?

We are running 0.5 freeradius

I have tried disabling the mschap module

I have enabled the pap module

I have changed the auth type from system to pap

added pap to the list of auth types

This is the error taht we are getting..which is just a variation of what we
have been getting all along

Mon Jun 10 14:01:21 2002 : Auth: rlm_pap: Attribute "Password" is required
for authentication. Cannot use "CHAP-Password".
Mon Jun 10 14:01:21 2002 : Auth: Login incorrect: [repalmer/<CHAP-Password>]
(from nas UNKNOWN-NAS port 7190 cli XXXXXXXXX)

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html