Alan DeKok wrote:

>> It will inherit the environment of its parent process - if it's started
>> as a typical Unix daemon, then that isn't a lot (I don't know whether it
>> scrubs the environment it passes on to sub-processes, either).

>   It scrubs the environment variables.

Thanks - I shouldn't have been lazy and actually looked at the code.

--
Regards,
  Daryl Tester,  Software Wrangler and Bit Herder, IOCANE Pty. Ltd.

"So Lord I see you grinnin', must be grand always winning,
 How proud are you being able, to gather faith from fable?"
 --  God Am, Alice In Chains (R.I.P. Layne Staley).

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html