Hey, you are not the only one who has this problem here on the list. What operating
system are you using? The other guy had this problem on a freebsd 4.3 release, as
long as I can recall.

What he did was to change the spawn_flags=FALSE variable on source code, he said me,
and now it works for him. Don't ask me where he did that, thats all I know about this
problem,
as this didn't happened here.

          As opiniões formuladas neste e-mail são de caráter
  exclusivamente pessoal. Minha opinião não necessariamente
representa a opinião do meu Moto Grupo nem da empresa onde
trabalho.

                                Mene Sakkhet ur-seveh
              Alexandre Ganso - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group
6, 7 e 8 de setembro - Aniversario 10 anos Steel Goose - Ouro Branco - MG
                                    500 Four Vermelha
                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                      ICQ# 3778773

-