Hi All
i am working on free radius server for couple of days. I have downloaded
freeradius.tar.gz. i have followed the foot steps like this

Download a tarball
Extract it with gunzip and tar >
Run ./configure in the top directory, with your chosen parameters
Run make
As root, run make install
Edit etc/raddb/radiusd.conf to suit your needs.

i have installed 7.1 red hat linux in my system and i am not able to find
etc/raddb/radiusd.conf since /raddb directory is not found in my installation. what
may the problem for this. Any one can help me out in this .

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Venkata Krishnan.