radiusd.conf[426]is the line number in the radiusd.conf file where the
problem occurs
this is a reference to module "unix" change one of those settings that has
to do with caching passwords or the shadow file setting
try different settings
I would suggest you have there:
cache = yes
shadow = /etc/shadow

the # are comments make sure you remove them from in front of those lines

Regards

Henk Pretorius

                    "Stefan Immel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by:                            To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    freeradius-users-admin@lists.       cc:

                    cistron.nl                          Subject:     RE: rlm_unix file
not found

                    2002/06/25 02:32 PM

                    Please respond to

                    freeradius-users

> Hey All,
>
> I'm new to freeradius and have a problem.. when I run
> "check-radiusd-config" I get the error:
> radiusd.conf[426] Failed to link to module 'rlm_unix': file
> not found..
> however the rlm_unix.a and rlm_unix.la are in the /usr/local/lib/
> directory.  'radiusd' doesn't seem to have a problem finding the other
> libraries??
>
> Any suggestions?
Which version do you use ??? I had the problem too but it was fixed in a
recent snapshot.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html