Hi list,
I'm wondering how sql authorization pass to be ignored when my proxy
access-request is accepted.
Now after successfull proxy accept my sql authorization module tries to
authorize the user once more:

rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host xx.xx.xx.xx:1812, id=12, length=63
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Idle-Timeout = 900
        Filter-Id = "pmr.100"
        Service-Type = 2
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
        Session-Timeout = 86112
        Proxy-State = 0x3737
modcall: entering group authorize
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
    rlm_realm: Proxy reply, or no user name.  Ignoring.
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop
    users: Matched DEFAULT at 167
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok
modcall: entering group redundant
radius_xlat:  'some_username'
sql_set_user:  escaped user --> 'some_username'
radius_xlat:  'select * from table....'

here is my conf:
authorize {
        preprocess